Shiroi Koibito Park is a fantastic space based on the ideals of deliciousness, fun and stories of sweets from a bygone era. In addition to housing the Shiroi Koibito Factory where this well-known Hokkaido confectionery is produced, the park also has a cafe to allow visitors to savor Ishiya’s original sweets, the Cookiecraft Studio (where budding confectioners can try their hand at making their own Shiroi Koibito cookies), a toy exhibition room and the Rose Garden. The things visitors see, taste and experience here will make for truly “sweet” memories!
- Miyanosawa 2-jo 2-chome, Nishi-ku, Sapporo
- Opening hours
- 9:00～18:00 (Last admittance: 17:00 , shop closing time: 19:00)
- Open throughout the year
- Admission fees
High school students and older Junior high school students and younger General 600 yen 200 yen Groups of 20 or more 500 yen 150 yen
- *Free admission for infants aged three or younger
- *No pets allowed
- Parking information
- Capacity: 120 cars and 12 buses
- Shiroi koibito park 011-666-1481（General Information）
Factory tour of shiroi koibito
9：00～18：00(Last admittance 17:00)
10：00～18：00(Last order 17：00)
*Subject to occasional change, including during the year-end and New Year holidays
- Soft-serve ice cream made with white Shiroi Koibito chocolate. The added unpasteurized milk produces a light, refreshing taste.
- Shiroi Koibito cookies in original tins bearing a photo of you and your family or that special someone - the perfect souvenir of your visit.
Shiroi Koibito cookies in original tins 36-cookie tin ¥2,859
(incl. tax,with photo)
- Original Ishiya merchandise, such as Shiroi Koibito mobile-phone straps and key rings, are on sale. These make ideal gifts from Hokkaido or mementoes of your visit to the Shiroi Koibito Park.
Shiroikoibito cell phone strap ¥864(incl. tax)
- A product lineup with diverse designs and flavors.
Small bag ¥216(incl. tax)～
- The chocolate drink and chocolate fondue are made of carefully selected chocolate
Chocolate drink ¥540(incl. tax,Not including admission fees) Chocolate fondue ¥2,160(incl. tax,Not including admission fees)